Imperial Garden in the Forbidden City

The Imperial Garden occupies 12,000 square meters and was built in the days of the Ming Dynasty in 1417.It has the characteristics typical of the typical Chinese garden, with trees, rocky areas, flower beds and sculptural elements. There are more than twenty structures, and the main one is the Imperial Peace Hall. To emphasize also a pine of more than 400 years, that symbolizes the harmony between the emperor and the empress.

Advertisements